A point is a most simple geometric figure

 A POINT TO A SPACE

                  From after our birth to at before of our death what we saw outside us really very usual things but a mathematician eye always capture the beauty on it that's like a floating river and you flow within it. I remember when travel to college via local trains I saw skylines, clouds, lands, electric polls and others. Thats obviously usual things I belive who travel everyday saw this, but what I found interesting in this is everything have a proper shape and as required shape can be big or small not only that at the end to connect with one to one beautifully. If you not familier with such things I give you an usual example like you saw a book it has six sides with maximum three different areas in six sides. But this similar concepts varies and make it more interesting when add up differet kind of shape together. As a mathematician or as a seeker every new thing that we saw in our usual routine thats challenge my mathematical knowledge and gave me a chance to find is it logical or something illogical happend surround us which is really amazing in itself, make me passionate about my field of study give me challenge to solve it


A point can define eveything

                I remember when I am child before joining my school my parents gave me chalk and a small board where my parents taught me draw different kind of shapes, alphabets and others. In childhood I believe everyone such a nostalgic memory. I remember first time I try to draw a circle or a shape its not well look as-usual but keep trying we get a most familiar things like this shape. As I am child that time I am not familiar with the un-usual ones but today I understand without my awareness I or we are draw such things ( like Riemann Shapes) that also have a equal value in mathematics like the usual shapes. But main interesting thing is that whatever we draw it has a shape or say everything we look outside it has either definite or indefinite patterns. It's not we make always like a perticular shape but it's natural everything has a shape. If you look at sands that also has a shape just imagine.


           So in nature we say varities of type shapes in mathematically we study this shapes rather we connect the shapes.

            If we took any shape either it spreads in one direction or many more than one, we called it Dimensions. Now our usual concept we can easily go with one dimension to more dimension by extending the dimensions or came back from higher dimension to lower dimension by deleting the dimensions, we in every dimension we always get a shape. So every dimension we have some shape related lesser or higher dimensions.


Usual Shapes

Unusual shapes
Unusual shapes

           Consider just a single point its a most simple geometric figure, now if we put infinite or finite number of points as like that and as much distance between all two consecutive points tends to zero we get a line its may be straight or curved depending on how we taken the points.


             Now as previous method put infinite or finite number of lines as the line you get tends the distance between two consecutive line tends to zero you get a two dimensional figure by same process you can extend it to higher dimension and reduce it lower dimensions.


                Now when you try reduce it look how many kind of shape you get or oppositely say by different way of extension we get the same shape thats totally depend on which dimension to which dimension you go its the same number as you see in picture. 


           So basically if you reduce from n dimension to n-1 dimension you got n distinct shapes or say n distinct shapes can extend a  n-1 dimension figure to a n dimension figure.

             Main point here is we can defined a space from by a point and that shape or pattern can be made by usual simplyest shape of mathematics that's a point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idea of Superposition

The development of Linear Algebra

The Axioms - Probability